West Virginia Local Phenomenon Recorded Webinar
Webinar Title: Making Phenomena Driven Instruction Local and Accessible for all West Virginia Students!
What is FOSS?
The challenges of today and tomorrow demand scientific literacy. Students need the ability to solve problems, think and read critically, and collaborate with peers. Support all of these vital goals with one program: FOSS®, the K–8 science curriculum for West Virginia. FOSS enables science to be taught the way students learn it, through hands-on investigations and engineering challenges that bring concepts to life.
Why choose FOSS for West Virginia?
• FOSS is a comprehensive science curriculum.
• FOSS supports STEAM-Minded Initiatives.
• FOSS lets you teach science in the time you have.
• FOSS provides more than 50% hands-on instruction.
• FOSSweb on ThinkLink provides flexibility for changing conditions.